I’ve been having trouble sitting down to write a post here. It’s not an aversion to writing about Meg, or the wedding, or our relationship. All of those things make me tremendously happy. I think the problem exists because I’m always unsure what to write about. Wondering what you, our audience, want to hear about. Sometimes it’s very easy, something exciting happens and then I can write about it. Lately lots of good things have happened but I haven’t felt like any of them merited a new blog post. Perhaps I’m setting the bar too high. I’m thinking that perhaps I should look at this as an exercise in blog writing. Perhaps I can write small posts when things happen and hope that with practice they will become longer posts. Will you stick with me through it? I hope so. In the mean time I’m going to recap the latest in the lives of Meg and Kevin. (in no particular order)
- Meg and I found a new home in Maple Grove and have a signed copy of the lease in our hands. We will start moving Meg in August. We’re both very excited about building a home together. Once we’ve started to move in, expect lots of posts about decorating and housewarming party invites.
- Meg went to Chicago and picked out her dress (See the Previous Post.) My thanks to Mary, Starr and Krista for taking such good care of my fiancee for the weekend.
- Meg and I received the postcards we are using for our Save the Dates. They look very similar to the animated version shown earlier here. We plan on finishing the guest list this weekend and mailing them soon.
- We’ve had more discussion about themes and decorating for the wedding and we’re both on the same page now, I think.
- We had a meeting at the church regarding the details of the wedding mass and we reserved an Accompanist for the wedding as well.
We’ve also had a lot of fun spending time with new and old friends. We’re looking forward to a trip to Wisconsin to celebrate my grandmother’s 90th birthday and a couple of other fun weekend plans before summer is over and I get busier at work when school starts.
Ok, I realize that I haven’t quite matched up to the title of this post. I normally write the title last, but I tried here to let the title inspire me. When I started writing I was thinking that while I sometimes feel very reluctant to sit down and write a blog post, I have no problems or hesitations when it comes to loving Meg and/or looking forward to our future together.