OMG! There’s only two weeks left?!?
Yup, there are only two weeks left. Which means we’re in final prep mode.
- We’re waiting for lots of RSVP’s – Please send it in.
- We’ve met (or communicated) with the following people – Our priest / Our Cantor / Our Accompanist / Catering – Rehearsal Dinner / Catering – Reception / Photo Booth Operators / Florist / Photographer / DJ / Musical Guest (Yes there is a DJ & a musical guest — We aim to entertain [in addition to getting married])
- I’ve cut up foam and books for decorations.
- Meg and friends have folded lots of paper flowers.
- We’ve worked on table decorations and table place-cards.
- We’ve talked about lighting and bachelor/ette parties. (not at the same time.)
- We’ve talked about housing and transportation for out of town relatives.
- We’ve worked on clearing out my apartment in St. Cloud (taking things to the dumpster / goodwill / or Maple Grove)
- And we’ve worked to enjoy the little downtime we’ve had doing things like watching Easy A from our couch
I’m looking forward to the following things (post wedding.)
- Not having to look at any more wedding blogs for design ideas
- Flying first class to Europe (thanks, Steven.)
- Enjoying over a week in Spain walking around reading Rick Steve’s books to Meg and smiling all the time.
- AND being married to my best friend and love.
Take care everyone, hope to see you in two weeks, Kevin