What’s new chez Knodl?
- Dinner parties- we love hosting and attending. It’s dinner party season. Let us know when you want to come over for a little vegetarian soiree.
- Tutoring- I have been helping my nephew Josh with Spanish homework and talking college prep.
- Valentine’s Day- we had so much fun exchanging presents (from LensBaby and EC Design) and enjoying a meal.
- New household art projects- Kevin is the mastermind behind our new kodachrome curtain.
- Bangs- I got a new coif and it’s fun. See the current banner.
- Celebrating our friends- Mykl turned 40 and Louisa’s .onethirtyfive. project is a year old.
- I made a paella and the Mark Bittman hoped we’d enjoy (in a direct message on twitter!!)