It was 90 degrees today in Minneapolis. I was so incredulous that I still wore tights with my dress today! Sure enough summer warmth is finally on its way. The season is also special because Kevin and I met in June two years ago. (Even with a new anniversary I still love that one.) So- here are some summer plans:
- a weekend in DesMoines, Iowa to visit Emily, Jason, and Andrew
- a date to see the Minnesota Orchestra perform with Pink Martini
- a trip to New Orleans, Louisiana to eat beignets, shop for absinthe spoons, and see a voodoo mass
- house projects- bookcase and porch swing to strip and paint, our slide curtain to finish
- another party to celebrate our marriage with family and friends in Milwaukee
I hope somewhere in there we’ll slip in some long walks, a drive to the north shore, a swim in Lake Michigan, and a geocache or two. Life is good.